Doing business in Poland is a major challenge due to the changing environment in which companies operate. In particular, the tax and accounting legislation is very complicated and raises a number of doubts, also due to contradictory interpretations and their constant changes.
In the face of such a volatile environment, entrepreneurs are forced to devote considerable effort and resources to study the regulations, instead of concentrating on the development of their business.
BW Group, in order to meet the expectations of Clients, has created an offer of comprehensive accounting services for entities with Polish and foreign capital.
This is what makes us stand out in the accounting services market:
- We provide professional services of the highest quality at an attractive price.
- We comprehensively deal with our Clients' affairs, starting with their registration with appropriate state authorities.
- We train our Clients' employees so that the documents prepared by them meet the requirements imposed by tax and accounting law.
- We are in constant contact with our Clients and prepare management reports in accordance with the internal reporting standards applied by our Clients and their Capital Groups.
By using our services, our Clients do not have to bear the costs of maintaining their financial and accounting departments, do not have to care about the level of training of their own staff, and gain high-quality accounting services so that they can concentrate on their core business.
Our range of accounting services includes:
- Development of a chart of accounts tailored to the specifics of the company and the industry in which it operates.
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting.
- Cooperation with auditors, banks and tax offices.
- Preparation of bank transfers.
- Management reports for the needs of our Clients.
- Periodic tax settlements for all taxes and preparation and submission of tax returns.
- Full HR and payroll services for our Clients including HR issues and tax settlements for foreigners.