Tax regulations in our country are very complicated and subject to frequent changes, which causes confusion among entrepreneurs and negatively influences the development of their business activities.
We work together with our Clients to develop a safe tax optimization strategy and also provide any assistance in resolving existing problems with the tax authorities.
We are convinced that in order to provide a comprehensive and practical advice that can be put into practice, it is necessary not only to be proficient in tax matters, but also to know the specific nature of the particular economic sectors in which our Clients operate.
- Excise duties, transfer pricing and preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Customs duties and EORI certificate
- Advisory services to employers (including PIT)
- Advisory services on taxation of foreigners
- International tax law. Drafting and reviewing trade agreements from a tax perspective, Corporate income tax CIT
- VAT tax
- Real estate tax
- Tax on civil law transactions
- Tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Tax and court proceedings
- Tax risk management
- Taxes in Special Economic Zones